Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Veggie Wall


There are many creative ways to achieve a vertical garden.  This style of vegetable garden has found its own niche as many people crave the garden fresh veggies but have limited space.  This unique garden opens up all kinds of ideas and new uses for materials as well as a chance to repurpose materials you have.  I will be using this in my garden this year along my fence for all kinds of fresh salad greens.  Not only to conserve space but to keep the bunnies from eating my fresh crops!  Put on your thinking caps and incorporate this in your garden for more space and also creative ideas to recycle materials.  I have some extra gutter material that I am going to attach to the inside of our fence and plant with greens and herbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment